Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You have one shot to get it right

You have one shot to get it right.  

For example, I went to buy an SUV this past weekend for my wife Aimee because we are expecting our first son to be born this October.  I was at a dealership in Delray Beach that did not have the car model or color scheme my wife wanted.  To our salesman's credit, he found us a car in Miami which fit the bill.   But the car would not delivered until the following day.  So my wife and I went home all excited about buying our first SUV which had significance to us as it would be the first car we'd own as parents.

So the following day came.  Me, with check in hand, the anticipation of getting a new car, was absolutely let down when I saw the car.  Although my salesman delivered the correct SUV I ordered, the SUV was filthy, dinged up and had mysterious stains.  My salesman said to me, who also was inexcusably shocked by the condition of the vehicle, to give him a few minutes while the dealership straightened up the car.  Well, a few minutes were more like an hour or so, and my excitement was lost.  When I was brought out to "My Car" as my salesman put it, I could not care any less.  The first impression came and wentMy salesman missed the opportunityHe had a hot buyer that turned cold.

I tell you this story for one reason.  You have one chance to get it right.  For the last several years I have been working side by side with one of Florida's top realtors as well as Lang Realty's top realtor.  I have eyes and ears.  All the valuable attributes I have gained from working with a top agent will be delivered through my blog and the trials and tribulations of what I see as a plus and what I see as being overlooked by your typical super agents.

oceanfront homes for sale florida


I recently unveiled LuxuryOceanFL.com, a website dedicated to the high-end, oceanfront buyer and/or seller in South Florida.  Since I come from a marketing and advertising background,  I feel the way a home is communicated to your audience is very important.


Craig Greenberg, realtor
(561) 376-8540 cell

No comments: